This is the official blog of Costumes FC, a costuming, artistic, and promotion company serving Front Range Colorado. We love to costume and bring that love all around the Front Range. You can spot us walking in Boulder, Fort Collins, and Denver many times just for the artistic expression and joy it brings our fans.
We are also hirable and can do charity work for any event! Businesses - We're great for promotions, sales, sign holding, and background entertainment for crowds. Halloween - We can model full suit costumes, and work in haunted houses. We can provide costume or wear provided mascot/costume.
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- No events to show
What I'm Doing...
- http://t.co/iA4L9g1h has joined the strike http://t.co/29PHdUmj 2012-01-18
- I posted 29 photos on Facebook in the album "Copper's Cool 2010 Gallery" http://fb.me/JPaOKKLZ 2011-03-22
- I posted 47 photos on Facebook in the album "Willy the Red Husky" http://fb.me/C5YC451e 2011-03-22
- http://fb.me/vbVQabCa 2010-11-23
- http://fb.me/yu4qnaqx 2010-11-03
- http://fb.me/KV2DEt3N 2010-10-26
- Come to "Copper - Halloween Walk" Saturday, October 30 from 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm. See Costumes FC's new costume... http://fb.me/LdqrmKjw 2010-10-25
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools
Tag Archives: Willy the Red Husky
Asher says goodbye in this final post on the Costumes FC project. Also included are compilation videos. Continue reading
Willy gets involved with Ride the Rockies at Granby, Polhamus park. The vidoes are inside. Continue reading
Willy’s been busy this year and has new videos of him visiting Grand Lake, Winter Park, and Fort Collins, Colorado! Each place is unique in unto itself, and Willy had unique experiences in each of them. Here are the videos for you to enjoy… Continue reading
Willy went out to Boulder this March 2011 and had a great time. There were more people there this time and he had fun dancing, hugging, and taking pictures with all the kids and adults alike! Continue reading
Willy visited Old Town in Fort Collins, CO in February 2011. Here’s the video! Continue reading
Willy the Red Husky went out to Pearl Street Mall in Boulder, CO to do a walk around. It was quite fun and he met lots of cool new people. Below are the videos he captured… Continue reading
Asher of Costumes FC was involved in a car crash that unfortunately resulted in the loss of one of Willy’s hands, but don’t worry a new one will be made soon. Continue reading
Willy went to the 2010 Tour De Fat and saw lots of great costumes. Here’s a 5 part video series. Continue reading